Sunday, 7 November 2010

undone

I have stayed long
wishing things to change
and I realized how hard it was to pull myself out of it

Breathing in and out
there were whispers of hopes
I just stayed there...hoping that I could be the one
to give
to accept
to smile
to cry
to confront
to comfort
hey, I thought I would want to sacrifice more
Or at least...just please...read me...
I've had my own ways of being affectionate...
I might had been silenced by virtue...
it's too much hidden and unspoken...
don't get me wrong....
distance didn't count.....I care!

and the silenced part is killing me
I'm bleeding...
it's too much to tell
but I wasn't given any chances
so can you hear me screaming now???

......after all, I might not be the one who is meant to change things.....
reluctantly....I'm leaving....

*for once I wish to be understood by a person....it has been half a year...but things are still undone...=( i still ...................(sigh)...........

No comments: