Sunday, 15 August 2010

past n present

I am seriously longing for a moderate and content laughter. Today and just a 'little' years ago is somehow decades-distant. I really miss enjoying the torture designed for me to get what I want. I miss the moment when the hardness could still make me smile...that sense of gratitude 'was' really a super-duper great friend. I miss the moment when I realized what true friends are. But I guess the moment was too short for me.

Past is past...and I know clinging is not what I should do now. But when difficulties arise, I wonder why am I so negatively trying to 'hide' behind those sweet memories..or maybe I'm just letting myself drowned in them to attract the 'past' motivational thoughts to lit up my spirit again, pull me out of the candy-like ocean? I'm not sure if this is possible.

No, I'm not(guess so) and I guess (just a guess) I'm just trying to hunt on the serenity of a gratitude so that I will know how to face everything with maturity.
[It's hard]

2 comments:

afzan ahmad said...

salam, sri!
lme dah xjenguk dia...lain dah blog ni...dulu warnanya gelap, tp 'isi'nya ceria..now warna template meriah, tp nape post dia dah tukar rentak...
sri...ad masalah ye..
jgnla gloomy sgt cmni dik...
btul...sense of gratitude yg buat kte redha dgn ujian n dugaan..itu kunci ketenangan utk kita b'tindak dgn baik...i thought this had never be so problematic to u kn?
can I assume sumthing..
ni..kalau bkn sbb probnye yg lbh berat, msti sbb sri yg da krg 'energy'.
sri, we do miss to 'read' ur laughter and smiles too...so smile molek!
bnykkn bersabar,muhasabah,tenang2 slalu...
insyaallah kami doakn dr sini ye..

sri sazila said...

hah! lmenye hilang...da final year ek?
prob?? senyum...
i'll try to make better option...
SMILE.....I WILL...
thanx bro!