Sunday, 1 August 2010

COUNTING DAYS

I don't like this feeling. Obviously I don't manage to get rid of this hopeful countdown. Erm,, I'm just waiting for a day and a date which will surely be a special event every year. But for this year, it will be even more thrilling, special!

Well, I thought this was over when someone called me just few days ago. The caller didn't say anything for the first few minutes. We hung up on phone for quite a long time but suddenly at the end, the caller said, "sorry, I got a wrong number"

and I was speechless to hear the voice...sooooo familiar! Was it a lie or was it some kind of eagerness to believe something to turn real from my hopes???

I hate having this hope....

STOP THAT!!

...but the countdown part will be continuously killing my rationality...:-)

No comments: