Friday, 28 May 2010

I'll live MY LIFE

People somehow know about the sadness
They sometimes see me crying
They thought I'm weak..Maybe I am...
But the weakness guides me to reach a strong will of living my life.

I'll live it my way...I'll take it as a lesson...
I know I've tried my best to make it special and beneficial...
I've tried my best not to make it something just for fun...
And I've reached the point where there was nothing else I can do except to give myself a way out!
And I'm walking out straight...
(relief)

It's ok...it was nobody's fault...
But there's just no way to go further...
And the differences, distance...they matter.
I can't simply do everything others did.
I'm just myself...not someone else...
So I'm giving up...because somehow I realize.
It demands me to change!

So let us just give it a stop!

I have Allah
I have my family...
...and I'll live my life...I'll live it my way...

No comments: