Saturday, 24 April 2010

LET ME DO THE MISTAKES!

I don't wanna be a super-duper perfect girl.

Let me take risks
let me do the mistakes
Don't come to me and be so sarcastic..IRRITATING+ANNOYING
Let me learn from my own actions
Don't ask me to leave it drastically
But understand me for doing it
Remember that you'd been once in my situation
YOU DID JUST THE SAME THING
So don't look down!
Don't make me feel so TERRIBLE
Don't UNDERESTIMATE! Pleasee...don't! You annoyed me as you were once even worse!
Help me to get out of this by knowing what pulled me inside.
Punishment doesn't come before judgment...so don't come to the 2nd part if you'd never done the 1st part...but I don't even think that you are the right one to judge.
Don't give me that insulting look.
And...WATCH YOUR MOUTH! SHUT IT UP!!
You don't know me...You just don't know me...
You were never with me from the beginning..you left me alone when it bumped me...
and now..here you are...spreading bad words.
DO NOT GET ANY CLOSER TO KNOW ABOUT ALL THE WRONG THINGS IF YOU DON'T REALLY INTEND TO FIX IT..

Oh young lady...I want your advice...not your harsh words!

*Saya sgt sensitif dgn org yg terlalu cepat menghukum..Kalaulah ini yg dinamakan tanggungjawab, kenapa selama ni tak pernah bertanya tentang ap yg benar2 terjadi. You never asked..You jump into your own conclusion. Dalam mahkamah pun pesalah tetap diberi peluang untuk bersuara...

No comments: