Tuesday, 3 November 2009

my role

I feel like I can do nothing good about this.
If only the person know that I never stop mentioning (his/her) name in my prayer. I was uncertain when I thought about how on earth can I be a good friend. In this kind of situation(ours)...i know that it's too risky, so difficult...but I just did it. Trying so hard to help, to guide...(erk..)and it hurts a lot to realize that, so often...the efforts are useless!

Keep on trying...I never want to say these words
"mungkin bkn rzki sy utk melunakkan ht awk dgn janji2 Allah..."
this is so painful.
only after listening to those words, I realized that I'm losing something precious...

keras sgt ht wk2 tu smpai manusia plg tabah pun pts asa...pas2 sedih...
haha...

And now, it's my turn to play a significant role in someone's life...

I keep on praying that I'll never give up in doing good things for this person..coz I've been focusing my thought on this person till I can no longer accept anyone else in life.

No comments: