Tuesday, 6 October 2009

~negative mode~

[Well, this is just a negative mode of writing...]

Again, worrying about Modern Physics... without any lecture notes and we, the whole class are still very hardly trying to really get ourselves into the lesson. Final paper is just within two weeks! I'm nearly give up all hopes.....spritually broken!

NOPE!! Don't!

I’m cruelly pushing my emotion to be in just an ideal mood of studying. But….oh, no! I hate it when I suddenly burst into tears. When this happened, I could no longer think about anything!

..I hate tears…

But I just can’t stop worrying about things that I’ve been wondering for so long.
My destiny…
Goals…
Study…
FINAL EXAM!!!....
Theatre…
And….hurmmm…

*I’m telling you again that this is just a negative mode of writing.

I’d never wish to let myself drowning in floods of tears. I’m so small…weak…EMPTY. It's rather difficult to convince myself about my strength and ability than to convince others about theirs

It’s easy to just talk about gratitude but it’s hard to implement the value. It’s a pleasure when I trust all HIS promises but it sweats me a lot! Sometimes, we are not patient enough in waiting for something precious.

*confused*

p/s: I've told you that this is just a negative mode of writing.

2 comments:

leyla said...

sri sazila...
jgn give up...
ktorang syg sri n nk sri alwiz hepi n success.

hanna said...

dear sazila...
jgnla cmni...
awk tu bijak tau. just keep that in mind and u shall be motivated.
err....tak bape fhm cite sbnrnye tapi hanna hrp awak sntiasa hepi, ceria, kuat and tabah....