Saturday, 17 October 2009

LET IT GO

It’s just too easy to sympathize and to love others but it seems difficult for me to trust a person. I keep comforting myself with all the concerns I got from this person but the other half of me is fighting against all the seducing voices from both inside and outside.

Well, I told myself again and again that this is just too early to happen….and just let it buried forever?!

Hurm…I think I’ll need a very long time to consider all these things. How I wish I could easily scream out to all that I really don’t want to lose any part of this. But for now, to let it go may be a great decision. Definitely, I’ll be missing it but I just have to…as I need time to trust a person and I don’t have the gut to let ‘the person’ intruding my life for any further.

Always with hopes, I keep moving forward….filling my life with laughter and tears with other important characters while collecting maximum strength to keep smiling in the gloomy air because nobody is going to tell me for how long I should wait…and I’m not sure whether I really need to wait or just to bid farewell.

Trying not to think about this is not easy…

I’m now struggling hard enough to keep in mind that HE always has plans for me. PLUS, study is my priority and there are so many things to be improved before I really let myself be in the sweetness of this part of sunnatullah....

....al-hubb min fitratil insaan...

2 comments:

afzan ahmad said...

sri...
at first, sgt tak faham dgn crite ni....
but at the end, bile t'bc tulisan kaler oren tu...hurm, i got it...
hrpnye x t'slh fhm la...
to love n to believe are different parts of accepting people.
alwiz fkr dgn tenang, ok...

sri sazila said...

to afzan:
haha....i think i'll b jz fine..
tq...
ble mau balik m'sia ha?
nt bwk kangaroo seko ek...smbelih wk2 kenduri kt Tawau...hehe..