Saturday, 19 September 2009

Thank U Allah

.....bcoz I got everything that I need...and what I have is definitely what I should have.

...Alhamdulillah...

I had just endured the pain of disliking my possessions and regretting my past
This life is beautiful. I had never expect to experience most of the things happened in my life.
I had been chosen to be in intriguing situations for more than once. Sadness and sorrow are part of my life too. Sometimes I hate them so much but most of the times, I would definitely learn something new…vital lessons at the end of everything.


’Allah does not impose upon any soul a duty but to the extent of its ability.’-Al-Baqarah:286

I’m now so grateful for being bestowed with all those difficulties. At least He doesn’t let me drowned in a life-long happiness that may be a silent killer to my pride…(think). I know myself...but He knows better...
Thank U Allah…You had never leave me alone.

Just to name a few…

Sometimes, there is nobody around when I need a companion…
‘He’s telling me not to rely too much on friends, family…etc….but Him. He’s telling me to be independent of others as He knows it is affordable for me.’
-Thank U Allah-

Sometimes, I get something that I hate so much…
‘He’s telling me…I need that thing…it’s the best for me. Unpleasant things may be beneficial.’
'...and it may be that you dislike a thing while it is good for you, and it may be that you love a thing while it is evil for you, and Allah knows...while you don't know'-Al-Baqarah:216
-Thank U Allah-


Sometimes, He doesn’t give me what I want…
‘He’s telling me that I’m not prepared to have it…’
-Thank U Allah-

Sometimes, I lose something that I love so much…
‘He’s telling me…there’s nothing everlasting in this world.’
-Thank U Allah-

Everything happened for a reason. There are roles that they play in my life...to make me just the way I should be. A person...and whatever in my possession... they come into my life with lessons for me to learn. When their roles end...they would eventually disappear...

Whenever I want to declare something as part of my life, I will have to think about the risk of losing it. Don’t beg to get something if we are not strong enough to lose it. The pain is terrible. But for everything that we lose, He would replace it with something better....

>~smile~<

‘Verily, with every difficulty there is relief’


4 comments:

afzan ahmad said...

hurm...
it's a kind of penyejuk hati la...
i luv d way u accept things in ur life...
ehm, ad org kem slm...dy mntak izin nk bc blog sri...
u know who, right?

leyla said...

sazila....
think about the risk of losing something that we want so much??
i'm not sure, dear...
but don't worry too much, ok?
keep on going, sis....
luv u...

sri sazila said...

LEYLA!!!

sri sazila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.