Tuesday, 22 September 2009

THIS GREAT MOMENT

How on earth can this person regain her confidence to be a happy person.
I never want to remind myself about how bad I was during my past. And I don't really hope to think about what will happen next. I’m living in this great moment, the only one that I have to do everything, express every single feeling…and improve everything.

I’m certainly happy with my life now. I don’t know whether I would feel the same thing as I wake up tomorrow. Just, never want to miss a single mysterious moment of this intriguing journey.

What I’m having right now is just a first step towards a blissful end of ‘a story’. Sometimes they ask,

“Sri tak takut kecewa?”

Who knows?
I don’t know….

What I’m doing right now is just celebrating ‘a life’
I’m not that overwhelmed with all these experiences. Just…accept them and try to be smart in dealing with them. Be moderate in everything. I always need to remind myself that anything can happen in future. Everything may change. I know that there is always something that He wants to let me know. So, hmm…. I have been smiling throughout these beautiful days….

Trying…not to put too much hope, not to immortalize anything….

Yet, I still need to work hard for the sake of tomorrow. This great moment is the only one that I have to put my greatest effort in study. Jz can't help it when I start worrrying about final exam. It's too much to do for Modern Physics and Insrumentation(especially).

This great moment is the only one that I have to do my best in worship. What if tomorrow never comes...

Dear Allah....I need ur kind blessing in whatever that I'm doing...Dear Allah... I need You to always be with me every single moment. Dear Allah... I need Your guidance in dealing with all happiness and sadness. Dear Allah.... I need You......

A future is still a future.

Nobody can see the colours of tomorrow…..

4 comments:

afzan ahmad said...

sri! xtau plak dy da jd blogger...
well, it's a nice inspiring post...
yup! enjoy ourlives...but keep in mind that we'll return to HIM...
keep on writing, sis!
i'll be watching you for that 'penunggu'
heh! jgn mrh ye...

Dydds said...

THIS GREAT MOMENT...
it's really a great moment to know about u again...
afzan told me 'bout this blog n of coz la i wanna read it kn?

sri sazila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sri sazila said...

ish org tua dua org ni...
nway thnx 4 d time spent...